By offering a wide range of training and conference opportunities, our goal is to help Iowa communities and organizations effectively engage volunteers.
Opportunities Offered by Volunteer Iowa
- Check out our calendar for learning opportunities offered by Volunteer Iowa.
- Ongoing training is offered for AmeriCorps and Iowa MENTOR program directors. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
- The Iowa Nonprofit Summit is held once every two years, with the next one scheduled for 2023. Stay tuned for more information. Read the latest information.
Opportunities Offered by Other Organizations
If there are other resources that should be listed here, please let us know!
Volunteer Management Training
- Volunteer Pro
- If you are planning a training event or conference or networking opportunity that would be of interest to program and volunteer managers/coordinators from across Iowa, please send all the details, as well as a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on our calendar.
- Volunteer Management Training Series
Volunteer Management Certification
- Kirkwood Community College (Cedar Rapids)
Nonprofit Management Certification
- Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center (Iowa City)
- Volunteer Managers of Central Iowa (formerly DOVIA: Directors of Volunteers In Agencies of Des Moines)
- Leaders in Volunteerism (LIV), Cedar Rapids
- Volunteer Administrators Network (VAN), Iowa City