Professional Development & Conferences
By offering a wide range of training and conference opportunities, our goal is to help Iowa communities and organizations effectively engage volunteers.
Opportunities Offered by Volunteer Iowa
- Check out our calendar for learning opportunities offered by Volunteer Iowa.
- Ongoing training is offered for AmeriCorps and Iowa Mentoring Partnership program directors. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
- The Iowa Nonprofit Summit is held once every two years, with the next one scheduled for October 5-7, 2021. Stay tuned for more information. Click HERE for updated information.
Opportunities Offered by Other Organizations
If there are other resources that should be listed here, please let us know!
Volunteer Management Training
- Volunteer Pro
- If you are planning a training event or conference or networking opportunity that would be of interest to program and volunteer managers/coordinators from across Iowa, please send all the details, as well as a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on our calendar.
- Volunteer Management Training Series: https://www.volunteeriowa.org/event/volunteer-management-training-series
Volunteer Management Certification
- Kirkwood Community College (Cedar Rapids)
Nonprofit Management Certification
- Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center (Iowa City)