RSVP Directors' Resources
This section of the Volunteer Iowa website is provided to help organize the materials used to manage RSVP state funded grants. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Jody Benz by e-mail or by phone: 515.348.6226 (1.800.308.5987). Feel free to make suggestions for other helpful items we could include here.
RSVP State Funding
Due July 31 each year
- Close-out financial report for fiscal year grant that ends June 30, which includes # of volunteers and the number of persons your program provided with volunteer management resources for the entire grant period (July-June):
- Return of any unspent state funds
Due August 31 each year
- Two signed original copies of new fiscal year contract. Download your contract HERE.
- Iowa Grants “application” for new fiscal year that starts on July 1:
- Download instructions
- GAX and request for first half of funding (for July 1 to Dec. 31):
Due January 31 each year
- Mid-year financial report, which includes: # of volunteers for the entire past calendar year (Jan. 1 to Dec. 31) and the number of persons your program provided with volunteer management resources for the first half of the current grant year (July 1 to Dec. 31):
- GAX and claim for second half of funding (for Jan. 1 to June 30):
- Annual Volunteer Management Survey (to share with recipients of training, technical assistance, and resources from RSVP programs). Do not distribute a "hard copy", but the link to share is included in this document.
- RSVP Volunteer Management Toolkit
- Volunteer Management Reporting webinar
- State RSVP Training Fund Reimbursement Guidelines
- Training Fund Request Form (Excel document: must be completed, signed, and returned with appropriate documentation).