The National Service Spotlight utilizes social media to recognize outstanding national service participants (AmeriCorps and AmeriCorps Seniors) for their work addressing local challenges and expanding opportunities across Iowa. Help us tell the story of these fabulous, dedicated individuals. Help them get the recognition they deserve, but would never expect!
- have served at least three months in a National Service Program
- are currently serving or completed their service within the past 90 days
- have made significant contributions to address community issues
- actively promote service within their community
- are involved in volunteering outside their assigned service duties
Questions? Contact Volunteer Iowa.